Saturday, March 3, 2007

About Me

I'm a girl from India. Yes, formerly the land of snake charmers and Maharajahs, now the land of innovative entrepreneurs with funny accents, curries, and engineers in hordes. I'm a girl who's stuck in the middle of family values, morals and ethics. I'm a girl whose definitions of morals and ethics have changed tremendously over the 22 years that she has seen. What once was unthinkable has been done. Without guilt. Or maybe some.

For to some, I am the simple girl who does not talk much, to some others, I am a generally fun-loving person who can take a joke, for others I'm the girl who's kissed too many people or had too many relationships. I'm not sure which one I really am.

The (rather profound) Eminem says,
.. And I am whatever you say I am,
If I wasn't then why would you say I am?

No comments: